" e x p r e s s i o n m y p a s s i o n o n f a s h i o n "

home | about me | facebook | twitter | tumblr

I Miss Him :(

Assalamualaikum and Hye Guys :)





You know what I want more than anything in the world right now? To talk to you, to be with you, this very instant. I want to sit across from you Malay style and look into your eyes and see for myself exactly how they change color in the light. I want to hold your hand in the palm of mine, and trace every line with my fingertips. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. You know how the time flies,  only yesterday was the time of our lives, we were born and raised in a summer haze, bound by the surprise of our glory days.  GOD, well I know that no matter what he will always be there for me even when the world turns their back on me... I know for sure he will NEVER leave me alone !!! 




" I do I Really Love and Missing You Dad  " 
:'(






I haven't found my Mr. Right yet but I've found Mr. Cheap, Mr. Sleazy, and Mr. Wrong also Mr. Sofuckingdamnbitchbullshit !!!!!!! :)




sorry for that word :)






the ordinary writer
cikSakura






Suka entry nie ? Like lah. Lagi baik komen sekali. Terima Kasih :)