" e x p r e s s i o n m y p a s s i o n o n f a s h i o n "

home | about me | facebook | twitter | tumblr

When You're in Love....


Assalamualaikum and Hye Guys :)


No one sits with him he doesn't fit in, but we feel like he does when we make fun of him. Coz you want to belong, do you go along? Coz his pain is the price paid for you to belong. It's not like you hate him or want him to die, but maybe he goes home and thinks suicide. Or he comes back to school with a gun at his side and a kindness from you might have saved his life. Heroes are made when you make a choice.



You could be a hero, heroes do what's right.
You could be a hero, you might save a life.
You could be a hero, you could join the fight, for what's right.

No one talks to her she feels so alone, she's in too much pain to survive on her own. The hurt she can't handle overflows to a knife, she writes on her arm wants to give up her life. Each day she goes on is a day that she's brave, fighting the lie that giving up is the way. Each moment of courage her own life she saves, when she throws the pills out a hero is made.


No one talks to him about how he lives, he thinks that the choices he makes are just his. Doesn't know he's a leader with the way he behaves, and others will follow the choices he's made. He lives on the edge he's old enough to decide, his brother who wants to be him is just nine. He can do what he wants because it's his right, the choices he makes change a nine year old's life.


You know what, it's funny when looking back, all the things that seemed so important, so imminent, turned out to be just silly memories. It taught me that I shouldn't take things so seriously, and just live in the moment. I've learned that it's okay to have regrets, as the flaws are what build me as a person, but to live for the positives and the moments that I will remember for a lifetime. I'm going to make my time count, because as an old woman, I want to look back and say, " yeah, I've had a pretty amazing life ". 

If you walk away, Ii'll walk away. But tell me first which road to take, because I don't want to risk our paths crossing one day.  And when we talked, we flirted, we liked each other, we never got together. You moved on, I moved on, but deep down, I loved you. 





yes. I'm jealous

why ?
because she's beautiful 

and I'm well, me 







the  ordinary writer
cikSakura


Suka entry nie ? Like lah. Lagi baik komen sekali. Terima Kasih :)

No comments: