" e x p r e s s i o n m y p a s s i o n o n f a s h i o n "

home | about me | facebook | twitter | tumblr

no tittle. just a words

n o t i t t l e :(






i was thinking....


but


i can't imagine...


How I Can Living Apart from Him ??





( macamane eh? bile kite kene berpisah dan hidup dgn haluan masing2 bln september nanti ? awak kat sane saye kat situ . jumpe balek dekat sini. tempat kita. )








"I'm truly, madly, deeply, passionately in love with you."





" Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It dose not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."







" I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common girl with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.."







" Its killing me that the one person who i thought would never hurt me and who made me feel normal was the one who made me cry at night, who made me have to hide the tears and fake the smile. And one of the things I hate about myself is that if I love somebody, I always do what I can to keep them happy no matter how many times they've done me bogus. "




p/s - takde sambungan entry lepas. malas. harap maaf.
p/s - k bye .

the ordinary writer ,


Suka entry nie ? Like lah. Lagi baik komen sekali. Terima Kasih :)

No comments: