" e x p r e s s i o n m y p a s s i o n o n f a s h i o n "

home | about me | facebook | twitter | tumblr

Crushed :(

Assalamualaikum and Hye Guys ~





I’ve learned this past month. I’ve changed, I’ve grown. Maybe things do happen for a reason, maybe they don’t. But no matter what, they still happen. That’s what we need to remember. I learned to stop analyzing things, to just let them happen. And if I get hurt, or if something bad happens, then it happens. There’s nothing I can do to change that. I always hope that I'll be much better wherever I getting older day by day. 


I’ve learned to go with my gut, and that it’s okay to make mistakes because the ones that matter, won’t care. I’ve learned that love really is as great as they say it is. I’ve learned that my friends can't save me from my worst thing. And most importantly, I’ve learned that today is all we have. But I'm still happy to have the people that really makes me strong enough to face every single day in my life.


By the way, I really don't know why lately I become so obvious to update my blog. But then I'll only leave it just like that. hmmm :( And truly I feel so weak on the past 2 days until now I don't know why. Problems come to me in many ways. The most problem that make me cry all the times is my SPM result that will be out in a few days. I was so scared that I might not get a good result cause I had promise to my parents that I'll make them proud. OMG I'm crying again.


I'm totally hate this feelings. Feeling to love feeling to trust others feeling to be excited and what so ever. urrghhhh it's just made me tak senang duduk. Other than that, I was so scared to face the after world. yeahh I was thinking about how I could survive by my own on the next world. I'd just read about Japan and it's totally make me crying again. Please God save me, my family. I want to be with you in the next world with a good ways. Aku nak berubah.... tolonglahhh Ya Allah :(






my eyes . why were they open ??




the ordinary writer ,

Suka entry nie ? Like lah. Lagi baik komen sekali. Terima Kasih :)

2 comments:

ms sunshine said...

kwat kan diri anda jangan terlalu lemah okie ape yg terjadi cume ade hikmah nye
^^,

cik sakura :) said...

thanx kawan !!! harap-2 Fatin mampu lalui semua nie. Fatin takot :'(